Please read the terms and conditions carefully before you make a reservation.
- The economy-class air charges of the domestic flight or soft sleeper/seat train charge between cities as specified in the itinerary.
- The hotel/cruise accommodation is based on two persons sharing one standard twin room/cabin with private facilities in all relevant locations. If a single client requests a twin room/cabin alone, the single room/cabin supplement will be charged.
- For the standard and luxury land tour in each city, daily American breakfast is served in the hotel, and Chinese lunch and/or dinner will be served with two cups of soft drink outside the hotel. All meal arrangements are served as the itinerary specifies. For Budget tour, meals are arrange as the itinerary specifies. Some budget hotels may not be able to provide western breakfast.
- On the cruise daily American breakfast, lunch and dinner are served. The beverage arrangements are subject to policies of different cruise companies. We are only your travel agent to purchase the ticket of the different cruises. All clients of our tours are kindly asked to follow the beverage policies of the cruise companies once you confirm the tour.
- The cruise shore excursion in groups and daily activities are subject to the arrangements made by the cruise company and subject to change without prior notice.
- Private transfers for you and your party as a group between airports, train stations, hotels and all sightseeing spots. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
One private English-speaking guide and driver will keep the accompany with you on all normal sightseeing tours in each city.
- Admission fees applicable.
- The Tibet Travel Permit application fee applicable.
- Chinese government taxes and the city construction fees applicable to your travel.
- Travel Agencies' Liability Insurance with the tour inside China.
- The international or domestic air/train charge of arrival and departure.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as laundry, drink, telex, telephone calls or overweight baggage charges.
- The departure tax of CNY90.00 (USD11.00) per person for departure from China mainland. Any flight to Hong Kong or Macau is also subject to a departure tax of CNY90.00 (USD11.00) per person.
Reservations and Payments
- The first deposit should be received at least two weeks prior to your arrival date. The amount of deposit varies from US$50 to US$500 per person according to the type of tour you reserved. By sending the deposit, you agree to be bound by our General Terms and Conditions. The deposit can be paid either by wire bank transfer or by credit card.
- The final payment should be received at least 7 days prior to the tour. In some cases, the final payment can be paid upon your arrival. Please consult one of our advisors for details.
Changes and Cancellations
- For any changes made 30 days prior to the confirmed tour, the change is free of charge.
- The reservation deposit is non-refundable if the client makes cancellation of the tour but it may be applied for your next trip within 18 months.
- The cancellation penalty will be a certain percentage of the tour price. 30 days to 15 days before the arrival day, the penalty is 35%; 14 days to 8 days is 50%; 14 days to 8 days is 70%; 7 days to arrival day is 100%.
- After the tour begins, any extra charges caused by clients' changes will be added, as air cancellation fee, hotel cancellation penalty, etc. Any unused portion is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- If the client cancels the trip, the client must notify us by mail or by fax. We calculate your refund on the day when we receive the written cancellation by Beijing time. All refunds to the client will be processed within 20 days of receipt of your cancellation.
- The above private guided tour is tailored for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other participants will be in your group. In other words, others will not join in your tour and you will not take part into any tours of others during our land services except the excursion parts of the Yangtze River cruises or any other cruises. For the whole of your tour you will benefit from a private guide and driver we provide. You will have flexibility within reason to agree with your guides on your daily departure, sightseeing and even mealtimes.
Passports and Visas
- Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa 20 days before your entry to China. We can send you a free official invitation to assist you to obtain your visa after the reservation deposit is received.
- If your tours contain other Asian countries arranged by us, you are requested to check and follow the visa policy of the country you are going to visit at the nearest embassy or consulate.
- Please be sure to check carefully your international and domestic air tickets you purchase so that you are fully aware of the policies of different airline companies.
- You are asked to visit the FAQs of our website before the tour starts. After your confirmation, you are considered to understand and accept our FAQs.
- The responsibility of our agent, parent company and affiliated companies is strictly limited. As a tour operator, we organize, promote, and sell tour programs consisting of certain travel services, including guide service, surface transportation, air transportation, water transportation, excursions and accommodations that we purchase or reserve from various suppliers. The suppliers providing services for our tour programs are independent contractors and they are not agents or employees of ours.
- To the extent that we are involved in booking air and/or cruise transportation for you, we act as your agent and not as an agent for the airline and/or cruise companies. However, we promise that we are responsible for the willful or negligent acts of our partner travel agents for the land services.
- We will take all benefits and all losses of any fluctuations, lower or higher in airfares, cruise fares, currency devaluation, park fee increases, taxes, or fuel surcharges after we have received the full payment. And we reserve the right to correct promotional or pricing errors or to increase the tour price in the event of cost increases due to changes in airfares, cruise fares, currency devaluation, park fee increases, taxes, or fuel surcharges before we receive your reservation deposit.
- We are not responsible for acts of terrorism, political unrest, war, earthquake, landslide, delay or cancellation of the flights or cruises.
- We are not responsible for any unauthorized extra services that the client requires with the local agent, local guide or the driver temporarily in different cities beyond our confirmed itinerary. In this case, we will not take any responsibility for losses on shopping, extra attractions, destinations etc, but we will try our best to help our clients get out of the difficulties including chasing compensation if any damages or losses occur. Our mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every person who travels with us.